Thursday, December 28, 2006

Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection download released in Japan


Japanese Tekken fans will be pleased & somewhat surprised to have a late Xmas present appearing in their Sony stocking - Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection has now been made available to download from the official PlayStation Store.

A few weeks ago, it was announced that Tekken 5 Dark Resurrection was going to be sold exclusively through the PlayStation Store. Now launched to the Japanese market, the big 830 megabyte downloadable game costs a very reasonable 2,000 yen or $17 USD and is essentially Tekken 5 with some new characters (Jinpachi) and new modes of play running at 1080p.

The game's modes include Arcade battle, Ghost battle, versus battle and a gallery for viewing and downloading images and movies using “Tekken Money”.

It remains unknown whether this game will make its way to the North American or European PlayStation stores, but considering the popularity of the series it would we wouldn't bet against it happening soon.

-James

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello!
You may probably be very interested to know how one can manage to receive high yields on investments.
There is no initial capital needed.
You may commense earning with a money that usually is spent
on daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
I have been participating in one project for several years,
and I'm ready to share my secrets at my blog.

Please visit blog and send me private message to get the info.

P.S. I make 1000-2000 per daily now.

http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

Anonymous said...

I truly believe that we have reached the point where technology has become one with our lives, and I am fairly confident when I say that we have passed the point of no return in our relationship with technology.

I don't mean this in a bad way, of course! Ethical concerns aside... I just hope that as the price of memory decreases, the possibility of transferring our brains onto a digital medium becomes a true reality. It's one of the things I really wish I could see in my lifetime.

(Posted by Nintendo DS running [url=http://cryst4lxbands.blog.com/2010/01/31/will-the-r4-or-r4i-work/]R4i[/url] TF3)